This is actually the character sheet for Lol. Since Lol has a lot of figures (136note With Kayn, the cisco kid Reaper being revealed on June 27, 2017), they’ve been sorted in to the following pages. If you’re searching for specifics of the LoL E-Teams and players, they may be located on the Professional Gaming page. Underneath the pages listed, you will find an account from the multiple roles that champions can encompass:
- Champions A – Cnote Aatrox, Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Aurelion Sol, Azir, Bard, Blitzcrank, Brand, Braum, Caitlyn, Camille, Cassiopeia, Cho’Gath, Corki
- Champions D – Fnote Darius, Diana, Dr. Mundo, Draven, Ekko, Elise, Evelynn, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Fiora, Fizz
- Champions G – Jnote Galio, Gangplank, Garen, Gnar, Gragas, Graves, Hecarim, Heimerdinger, Illaoi, Irelia, Ivern, Janna, Jarvan IV, Jax, Jayce, Jhin, Jinx
- Champions K – Lnote Kalista, Karma, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kayn, Kennen, Kha’Zix, Kindred, Kled, Kog’Maw, LeBlanc, Lee Crime, Leona, Lissandra, Lucian, Lulu, Lux
- Champions M – Onote Malphite, Malzahar, Maokai, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nami, Nasus, Nautilus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Olaf, Orianna
- Champions P – Rnote Pantheon, Poppy, Quinn & Valor, Rakan, Rammus, Rek’Sai, Renekton, Rengar, Riven, Rumble, Ryze
- Champions Snote Sejuani, Shaco, Shen, Shyvana, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Skarner, Sona, Soraka, Swain, Syndra
- Champions T – Unote Tahm Kench, Taliyah, Talon, Taric, Teemo, Thresh, Tristana, Trundle, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Udyr, Urgot
- Champions V – Wnote Varus, Vayne, Veigar, Vel’Koz, Mire, Viktor, Vladimir, Volibear, Warwick, Wukong
- Champions X – Znote Xayah, Xerath, Xin Zhao, Yasuo, Yorick, Zac, Zed, Ziggs, Zilean, Zyra
- Othersnote Ao Shin, Baron Nashor, Pentakill, Non-Player Figures, Completely Reworked Figures
- Political Forces along with other Factionsnote The Freljord, Demacia, Ionia, Noxus, Mount Targon, Zaun, Piltover, Shurima, Bilgewater, The Cisco Kid Isles, Bandle City, The Void
There are a variety of fundamental classes the playable Champions of Lol come under. Riot uses those to classify and concentrate champions into groups, and individuals groups are split up into more specific subgroups.
The six primary classes as well as their subclasses are:
Steven Quartz Universe ~ TV Tropes
BasketCase995: He's the most well-written child I've ever seen. If only all kids were just like him and not lil shits.
BiShal: Semiproblematic Well his 14 now
Goopy Undyne: "Steven's the best!" \necho\n"Why,thank you temple!"\nMales me laugh every time XD
Code G.I.R.L: me too XP
– EnderDragonGaming: Cesar The Sanchez Oh hi I didn't know you were here
Mikanojo: We have already been shown that Steven's character is much more than a short collection of tropes. As an example: How he chose to forget his anger, and not tell the whole truth when the gems had given him a phony test to build up is confidence – so that he could give THEM their confidence back. He did not lie, he just decided not to mention that he had discovered their well-meaning fraud.\n\nSteven is also wise beyond his years, which is a common issue for children characters created by adult storytellers, but he manages to maintain a level of innocence that allows us to see and enjoy scenes that tropists would instantly label as sexual (by sexualizing them) such as when Connie and Steven accidentally fuse into a seemingly young adult woman. Yes, the physical attractiveness of Stevonnie is made clear in the episode, but on an innocent and noticeably non-sexist level. Both Lars AND Sadie found them selves attracted to Stevonnie, to the point they were blushing and nearly speechless.\n\nTropism is a form of stereotyping, and there is no question that the stereotypes certainly do exist – but when you limit your ability to define what you see to a list of tropes, you can quickly make the sad error of overlooking other aspects that do not fit neatly into tropes, or worse, bending the characters to make them fit into tropes. STeven Universe as a character is actually based on a very real young man, Steven Sugar, the younger brother of series creator Rebecca Sugar – that is right, Steven is based loosely on a REAL person. So he is not limited to just a neat list of tropes for possibility. He can be more than the sum of some one else's list of tropes.\n\nPlease do not limit the characters of Steven Universe that way, especially if you are going to project that limited analysis upon viewers who might become jaded into similar limited thinking? i know the tropes, i have watched and lived through enough anime / manga moments in life – but there is more to this show than just tropes. There are other shows i can immediately think of that are not nearly as well-thought out or developed character-wise. Steven Universe needs to be signal boosted, so that more people can discover and watch the show – not stereotyped for jaded children to neatly and casually discard.
The Real M&M: Those are all tropes actually
Ioana Constantin: +wINDY
MissMash Vids: Ever since I saw Steven do the escapist somersault thing to get away from the Drills, I KNEW it would be a perfect fit for Acrofatic. And lo and behold, it's on here!\n\n\n\n…Also, TV Tropes will ruin your life.
Angel Canseco: +Sarah Krishef i started out the day yesterday loooking for jobs online and somehow today i have 15 tabs for tv tropes open and 3 tabs of youtube links from tv tropes open. I've already closed about 8-10 tropes pages already along with about 15 links from tv tropes. The worst time i've ghad with the page was when i first found it…. i had the tab limit for chrome on my computer opened and for about a whole week i did nothing but read through them until eventually my computer crapped out on me and i had to restart it, that finally freed me from the tropes page for a few weeks.