Subject (» jump to last publish)
The amount of an MMO is that this?
on Jun 04, 2012
12 days ago »
Searching for many PoE player who’ll educate me to experience
on Jun 24, 2017
30 days ago »
r4pg.com really safe? legit?
on Marly 18, 2017
4 several weeks ago »
We Launches an expert Website for BuyingRunescape Gold
on Jan 04, 2017
7 several weeks ago »
PoEMarkets.com – New Shop Indexer
on Apr 01, 2014
three years ago »
Path of Exile – Review
Marblez3: Dat skill tree. Holy hell…
Gabriel Baltat: +reetismatic How can you kill that wich has no life? :)
reetismatic: +Gabriel Baltat Ha. I'm probably almost at 4k hours now. My toon lvls are 97, 95, 92, 92, 92, 92, 90, 85, 83, 80, 80, 75 and a few other projects. My current build is on the temporary Prophecy league. It's a lvl 92 slayer (duelist) who also uses a 2 handed mace. I stun-lock most enemies. I have over 6,700 life and leech 38% of that back per second. I also have a huge health regeneration per second. Probably somewhere around 10% of my total health per second. \n\nThis thing is mega tanky. It uses arctic armor for 14% physical/fire mitigation and maintains 6 endurance charges for an additional 24% physical mitigation and/or physical immunity. The skill I use is earthquake. For reference, I kill Voll in merciless dried lake in under 2 seconds (4-5 swings). \n\ntldr: PATH OF EXILE IS AMAZING!!!
Tokan: HOLY FUCK!! THAT SKILL TREE!
lalgerino91: +elias600 i had the same thought when i played it for the first time yesterday
SmallDick StoleYourGirl: +Tokan There is a path of exile tree calculator where you can type in crit, dagger crit, life, regen, and it will find it for you on the tree so you know where your builds is going.
Rodrigo Pellegrini: Serisouly for a game thats free to play to beat blizzard?\nThis game is just amazing i play alot……..
Natty Eeds: free to play? sign me up just found out about this and download as i type. cant wait to try it out!! also diablo 3 took forever to come out with premature hype, all the stuff i expected from it i now have to wait for the expansion and pay more money, blizzard i thought u were my friend, but ever since pandas raping wow and diablo turning into a unicorn of a game i have lil faith hopefully hearthstone will be good and heroes .
DodgeThisBam: +Mackenzie Goodnough Diablo 3 was in development for over 10 years by one of the best know PC developers and is a full priced game.\nPath of Exile was Developed by an small unheard of Indie team over 7 years and is 100% Free to Play.\nPath of Exlie is a far superior game to Diablo 3.\nIf that's not beating Blizzard then I don't know what is.
Francis Dakis: This is an UNBELIEVABLY underrated game.